When looking for a versatile EDC, the Ambush Pack is a perfect fit. The air-mesh back panel sits atop a zippered hydration pocket (hydration bladder sold separately, see P.33) while the contoured shoulder straps with quick-release buckles offer a comfortable carry and rapid deployment. The main compartment has a full-height mesh slip pocket for tablets or smaller laptops. A collapsible mesh gear pocket, suitable for stripped off layers or larger items, separates the front pouch from the main compartment. The front utility pouch is faced with laser-cut MOLLE while the sides of the pack have both traditional and elevated MOLLE webbing. The top carry handle on the Ambush Pack is made of paracord and can be used as a survival tool in emergency situations.
- 22 liters of total storage
- Laser-cut and traditional MOLLE webbing platform for attaching additional gear
- Paracord carry handle
- Mesh ventilated padded back panel with fully adjustable, contoured and padded shoulder straps: Quick-release buckles on shoulder and sternum straps
- Six quick-release compression straps
- 600D polyester construction